Jan 21-26th, 2023
Do you feel that you are stuck in a loop? That similar experiences, relationship issues, health problems & outcomes keep repeating themselves? You see days go by, turning into weeks, weeks into months, months into years, and feel that nothing changes?
After working with hundreds of practitioners who feel similarly, I have found the below to be the most likely culprits:
- You stopped Loving yourself & do not treat yourself as your #1 priority
- You let your inner child die and you do not do things anymore that brings you joy, a sense of adventure & freedom
- You are not addressing the core issues that are troubling you and that keep showing up in various forms
- You know your issues but do not have the courage to take that first step in bringing about change. You worry whether or not you can face your new reality.
How about we change this story in 2023 and help you take charge of your story and your happiness?
Through the course of this 6 day Yoga & Wellness Retreat Auroville, I will help you to take stock of things, identifying the barriers in your path that are holding you back, do a life audit and then together we will work on learning how to bring down those barriers.
I have deliberately chosen to hold this yoga retreat during the First New Moon of 2023 (Jan 21st night) in the “City of Dawn” Auroville (Pondicherry, South India) as it will be symbolic of the new chapter in your lives and New Moon is considered to be the perfect time to plant new seeds and intentions.
Check out a short glimpse of our last retreat in Auroville below.
What can you gain from this Yoga Retreat:
- Start 2023 with a renewed commitment to your happiness
- A potentially life changing experience that can sow the seeds of permanent change in you
- A new lens to look at life from
- Ability to manifest your true desires
- Inner Empowerment- feel stronger to take on challenges
- Release of patterns and self-sabotaging behaviours for good
- Sense of lightness in your heart and mind
- Memories & friendships that will last a lifetime
Auroville is an international community of spiritual seekers 15 mins from Pondicherry where people from across the globe live in peace and harmony. At present, it is home to around 3000 people from over 75 nationalities. What better place than here to begin your journey of self discovery?
Auroville also holds a special place in my life.
Having taken a break from my life back in Canada in 2011, I was struggling with the pivotal question of what to do next. Should I go back to a corporate job where I traded my time for money or is there another model, another way of life that could bring me greater joy? It was then that I visited Auroville in 2013 and what was supposed to be a brief visit, turned into a 1.5 year long stay. I volunteered at Buddha Garden and headed the Auroville Retreats program among other projects. And ultimately, I was propelled on to my spiritual path.
Since then, almost every year I live for a few weeks in Auroville and soak in what the community has to offer. And now, I have the opportunity to share all this with you through my second Conscious Retreat For the Soul in Auroville.
SOME STILLS OF OUR PREVIOUS AUROVILLE RETREAT
What participants of our previous retreat have to say
Hatha Yoga and Restorative Yoga.
- Daily 75 min Iyengar based Hatha Yoga flow class
- One dynamic meditation session everyday like- Shamanic Breathwork Journey, Ecstatic Dance and Cacao Ceremony, Active meditation and Yog Nidra
- Private tour of Auroville and Ask Me Anything sessions with long term Aurovilleans & International Volunteers who have been an active part of the community and have dedicated their life to the collective cause and vision of Auroville
- Special tour of world renowned and one its kind Centre for the Craft, Art and Science of Sound- SVARAM
- Tour & a Meditation session inside the heart of Auroville- the breathtaking and iconic Matrimandir
- Full Day trip to the famed French Quarters in Pondicherry (South India)
- ORGANIC Breakfast, dinners and select lunches will be hosted at Verité (venue for our Retreat) which has a farm to table concept, meaning they grow their own vegetables and fruits over 2 acres of land within the Verite campus ensuring the freshest meals are available to its habitants. Their cuisine is Western-Indian fusion, with an Ayurvedic influence; flavorful but not too spicy, with healthy oils and nutritional balance.
- Exploring Auroville’s most notable cafés and trattorias everyday- like Naturallement, Solar Kitchen, Bread & Chocolate and Tanto’s Italian Restaurant.
- Ayurvedic Massage at our Retreat Centre Vérité
- Watsu or water Shiatsu session at the Quiet Healing Center
- Private Sound bath experience at SVARAM
All activities of this Yoga & Wellness Retreat, Auroville, India have been chosen to ensure the best experience for participants.
For detailed information, please download the PDF brochure, given at the bottom of this page
- 7:30am | Iyengar Based Hatha Flow Yoga, Morning Meditation & Pranayama
- 9 am | Breakfast
- 11:00am |Exploring Auroville
- 1:30pm | Delicious Lunch at a different and amazing café everyday
- 3:30pm | Exploration of Auroville continued
- 5:30pm | Evening sessions; Shamanic Breathwork, Cacao ceremony, Ecstatic Dance, Sound Bath, Yin Restorative Yoga
- 8:00pm | Dinner
- 9:00pm I Sharing Circle
However to get the most out from this Yoga Retreat India, we highly encourage to attend all offerings with full enthusiasm & participation.
- laundry service
- guest lounge to connect and meet with fellow travelers
- a library and
- an organic kitchen serving buffet style sumptuous food.
Verite Retreat Center is inside Auroville, which is easily reached by road from Chennai (South India) where people can fly into and take a cab from there to Auroville (South India). Participants are requested to reach and check in by lunch on the Jan 21st.
Think of this Yoga Retreat as an investment in yourself, showing up for yourself, because you know what you are capable of becoming.
The Full cost of this Yoga & Wellness Retreat Auroville is INR 38000/- inclusive of all taxes.
Early Bird Offer of INR 33000/- can be availed by first 6 sign ups till Dec 15th.
- Five-night accommodation at Vérité
- Breakfast and dinners- nourishing, organic and locally sourced vegetarian meals.
- Facilitator’s fee for all sessions
- Cycles for exploring Auroville
- Airport Transfers
- Lunch during daily explorations of Auroville/ during day trip to Pondicherry
- Any personal/medical requirements
- Personal expenses during the tour
To Register you will need to make a non- refundable deposit of INR 10,000 deposit, which secures your space in the retreat.
Balance payment to be paid in full by Jan 15th.
If you’re availing the Early Bird offer, then you need to pay the full amount upfront.
Available Payment Options:
- Google Pay / PayTM on +91-9815472323
- NEFT – Details Available on Request
Number of Participants:
16 at the maximum. The idea is to create an intimate group of people who are serious about their transformation and can be cheerleaders for each other’s journey.
Cancellation request made before Jan 1st – 50 % refund. After that No Refund.
You may also transfer your booking to another person by informing us.
EARLY BIRD OFFER
(Ends Dec 15th, 2022)
+91 98154 72323
YogAmoreShala, Kansal Enclave
Sector 1 Chandigarh
STAY IN THE KNOW
Don’t miss out on New Retreat Announcements and Early Bird Discounts! No spam ever.
Also receive ‘The Definitive Ayurvedic Guide to Managing Doshas’ for FREE by joining the tribe now