About Yog Amore
About Yog Amore
‘Yog Amore’ stands for ‘Union with Love’. In Sanskrit ‘Yog’ means ‘Union’ and in Italian ‘Amore’ means ‘Love’. We believe in The Power of Yoga & The Power of Love and combining the Two to encourage individuals to evolve into conscious, holistic and balanced beings to lead happier, healthier and more balanced lives.
Why we’re here
We are here to share a Simple Truth about ‘Simple Living & Living Authentically’. It’s about finding one’s true nature through the practice of Yoga and sharing this limitless life force with the world. We would love to live in a world that is full of people who take on their own responsibility, who believe and live in abundance- understanding their needs and reducing their wants. People who believe that beings are more important than things and health of body, mind and soul is the greatest wealth.. Make peace with your body, make peace with your mind, make peace with the world, find Liberation.
So, spreading this message through a community spirit to all ages & abilities to make Yoga a part of their lives and to experience the simplest of pleasures in life. We hope to be a inspiration to you on your own personal Yoga journey and help deepen your practice and ability. We are here to empower and give you the tools necessary for radical self growth and happiness.
What we do
We believe that
- Yoga is the best practice for mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being
- There is no one way to practice Yoga – you and your body are unique
- Really good teachers inspire their students to develop their own practice
- Yoga is not just what we do on the mat, but how we live our lives
- Everyone who comes through our door is to be truly welcomed and looked after from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave
- We are all responsible for what we do and our environment, for now and for our children’s children
So we strive to provide a haven for self-enhancement, where practitioners can enjoy truly authentic forms of yoga taught by the most accredited teachers. We are here to honor and empower your journey toward personal growth and well-being. No matter your age or fitness level, we aim to inspire ease, confidence and a sense of possibility that lasts long after you roll up your mat.
We encourage individuals to understand their body, relax their mind and uplift their souls. Inspiring and aspiring to share the knowledge & experience we have gained so that they can move from I(ll)ness to We(ll)ness.
We are Dedicated to Promoting
- HEALTH: soundness, especially of body or mind; freedom from physical or mental disease or pain; a condition of well being.
- PEACE: inner contentment, serenity; peace of mind; the absence of war or other hostilities.
- FREEDOM: the condition of being free from constraints; exemption from an unpleasant or onerous condition; ease or facility of movement.
- IN THE COMMUNITY: sharing, participation, fellowship; the region occupied by a group of interacting organisms.